Patriotism is shown through projects of standing committees.
- The Flag of the United States of America Committee
- The National Defense Committee
- The Patriotic Education Committee which works through schools and Naturalization Courts
- The Veterans’ Services Committee which, among other activities, encourages volunteer service in veterans hospitals
- The National Awards Committee which provides annual gifts for achievement at the United States Service Academies across the country. State Societies and Chapters also present American history and citizenship awards through the work of this committee.